In-Home Private Training
Four programs to choose from
As part of your initial consultation, I will help you choose the program that’s right for you based on your budget, your goals and your dog’s behavior.
Perfect for starting your new puppy off on the right paw! YOU will learn to focus on crate training and creating a routine so you can be successful with housebreaking. You’ll also learn techniques for how to avoid any unwanted behavior in the future.
- Your puppy will learn to LOVE his or her crate!
- He/She will love going to vet and the groomer
- Your puppy will love being handled in general — wiping paws off, brushing, cleaning ears, etc.
- You will learn how to socialize your puppy properly
The Good Dog
This program is perfect for basic obedience around mild distractions. It’s also ideal for puppies. In addition to basic obedience, puppies get all the benefits of my Puppy Starter program (above). This includes housebreaking, crate training, and how to keep puppies from chewing, biting and all of those other less-than-adorable puppy antics. Your dog will learn:
- 3 commands: Sit/stay, Down/stay, Place (go to bed)
- Come when called (on leash)
- We work on impulse control — no busting through open doorways or plowing down the stairs
The Calm Dog
This is the program you need if you want your dog to behave politely around moderate distractions. Whether you have visitors or are just trying to eat dinner with the family, the calm dog does NOT jump on guests or beg at the table. Your dog will learn:
- 4 commands: Sit/stay, Down/stay, Place (got to bed), Leave it
- Come when called (on leash)
- Loose leash walking
- We work on impulse control — stopping naughty behaviors such as digging, barking, and counter surfing
The Zen Dog
This program is similar in structure to Calm Dog, but is ideal if you’re looking for rock solid obedience no matter how distracting or demanding the situation. You’ll be able to get work done around the house, even kick back and enjoy company. On top of that, you’ll be able to take your dog anywhere and feel confident in his behavior. Your dog will learn:
- Unlimited commands: Sit/stay, Down/stay, Place, Heel, Touch, Leave it, etc.
- Come when called — every time
- Walk on a loose leash around heavy distractions
- We work on impulse control and stopping naughty behaviors such as digging, barking, whining, poop eating, counter surfing, etc.
* To be determined by Trainer. Equipment may include: leash, collar or harness, treat pouch, long line and whistle.
** Client portal includes a rich library of training videos and handouts.
Fully Customized Programs
This option is perfect for dogs with issues such as aggression, anxiety, fears or phobias. I work with you and together we design a program to address your dog’s specific behavior issue.
Also contact me if you have a service dog, therapy dog, or emotional support dog inquiry.
Let’s get started with a free phone consultation