Board & Train
21 Day Program
For the happy, well-mannered dog you deserve!
- A custom training plan tailored to you and your dog based on your training goals, dog’s personality and learning style.
- Two transfer sessions to teach YOU how to maintain what your dog has learned.
- Daily video updates of your dog’s progress
- Any necessary training equipment *
- Exclusive overnight boarding privileges available only to my Board & Train clients. Pricing for boarding is available upon request.
One thing that separates me from other training options is my ongoing training support for the LIFE of your your dog. That’s right. Once you make the decision to hire me, I never abandon you — you’re making a long-term investment in your dog.
Why three weeks?
I have found that anything less than three weeks puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on your dog. Three weeks makes it a fun experience while your dog builds excellent obedience and impulse control. It also gives me time to incorporate a lot of field trips to places such as parks, family parties, sports games and stores. Your dog gets to practice in real world settings BEFORE they go home.
Your dog will be staying in the comfort of my home and treated like a member of my family. How else does a dog learn to be a well mannered family member? I like to think of it more as a “doggie vacation with training” than “boot camp.”
What about serious behavior issues?
If your dog has more profound behavior issues such as moderate to severe aggression and/or anxiety, four and five week programs are available.
If you have a service dog, therapy dog or emotional support dog inquiry, contact me.