Building a solid foundation!
Classes are limited to six dogs each. The small class size ensures that you and your dog receive optimal attention in a calm, focused learning environment.
- Number of Classes: 6 weekly classes (class meets on the same day/time each week)
- Enrollment: Check schedule for start of next class session
- Length of Class: 1 hour
- Class Structure: First class: Orientation (please leave dogs at home)
Classes 2-6: 1-hour training sessions with your dog
- Handouts: At the close of each class, you will receive handouts that reinforce the learnings of that week as well as give you activities for further practice.
- Age: 6 months and up
- Pre-requisite: PUPPY PRESCHOOL, PUPPY KINDERGARTEN, or instructor approval
- Price: $190. Payment is due at the time of booking. Full refunds will be provided for cancellations given at least 7 days prior to the class start date.
This is what we cover in the 6 week class:
- Behaviors in a variety of real world settings and situations: having guests over, reading email, prepping dinner, relaxing, taking a walk, visiting the park, running errands.
- Obedience/Commands: Sit, Down, Watch, Come, Stay, Leave it, Wait, loose leash walking, anti jumping
We believe in training for real life. We teach our students to problem solve and apply behaviors and skills in the real world. We also emphasize communication and building an effective relationship with your dog. This helps you avoid the rise of unwanted behaviors and/or the use of punishment due to your misunderstanding of your dog’s needs, desires and intentions.
This class can accommodate students and dogs at ALL levels. Call me -- Jaime Juda -- to register your pup. 630-240-7850. If you're wondering about my training credentials, read my ABOUT page.